Cortesía de Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Architects: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Location: Caldes de Malavella, Spain
- Architects In Charge: Fran Silvestre, Fran Ayala, Sandra Insa
- Interior Design: Alfaro Hofmann
- Collaborators: María Masià, Estefanía Soriano, Pablo Camarasa, Ricardo Candela, David Sastre, Sevak Asatrián, Vicente Picó, Rubén March, Jose Manuel Arnao, Rosa Juanes, Gemma Aparicio, Sergio Llobregat, Juan Martinez, Paz Garcia, Neus Roso, Daniel Uribe, Joan Maravilla, Javier Briones, Ángel Pérez, Tomás Villa, Sergio Tórtola
- Comunications: Sara Atienza
- Finance: Ana de Pablo
- Promotor: PGA Catalunya Resort
- Project Director: Cercle Gespromat
- Wellness Consultor : Evalore
Text description provided by the architects. Located on the Girona PGA golf course, the house seeks the best views of the place where it is located. The project is resolved with two extruded spaces, two overlapping volumes, in which the upper one moves in the direction of the lake in front of it giving rise
Two elements that make up a single project, in which there are distinguished facades of great dynamism generated by the openings that open in them, openings that allow a comfortable lecture of the envelope.
In the interior space the ground floor is distributed in two areas that are divided by the staircase, which is placed perpendicular to the volumes, with a double height separating servant and served spaces. On the upper floor, the staircase is left behind and all the rooms are distributed in such a way that they face the golf course.
<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/ArchDaily/~4/U7Y_Lb-LGmo" height="1" width="1" alt=""/>