© Soopakorn Srisakul
- Architects: I Like Design Studio
- Location: Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Khwaeng Chorakhe Bua, Khet Lat Phrao, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10230, Thailand
- Lead Architect: Narucha Kuwattanapasiri
- Area: 4000.0 m2
- Project Year: 2014
- Photographs: Soopakorn Srisakul
- Interior Design: Pisit Kaosangthong
- Engineers: Kor-IT Structural Design and Construction Co.,Ltd.
- Client: Exion (Thailand) Company Limited
Text description provided by the architects. Located on Soi Prasert Manukitch 25, Bangkok. The project’s surrounding land use is mostly wasteland and dwelling area. The opposite land is a Body Repair & Maintenance Car Garage. Adjacent to the site is a cement plant and wasteland. The land plot has two deeds, with one being a square shape and the other a trapezoid shape. The frontage faces towards the west. With Thailand’s tropical climate, design challenge may derive especially with a glass or translucent materials.
The Project owner required a
The west and east walls of the building have been designed as solid concrete to block heat from entering the building. On the other side, the northern and southern walls have no concern overheat, and therefore have been designed using glass façade to maximize the views. The entrance walls have been designed bring the main approach into sight. Additionally, the fitness room on the upper floor features a high-level city view.
<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/ArchDaily/~4/1l_Q13payus" height="1" width="1" alt=""/>