© Mario Wibowo
- Architects: ANDParsitek
- Location: Jl. Kapten Soebijanto Djojohadikusumo, Kavling Sunburst Blok CBD II No.12, BSD City, Serpong, Lengkong Gudang, Serpong, Kota Tangerang Selatan, Banten 15322, Indonesia
- Lead Architects: Andi Pratama
- Area: 11700.0 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Mario Wibowo
- Main Contractor: PT. KencanaSewu
- Mep Consultant: Ricky Erasmus
- Structure Consultant: Willy Kurniawan
- Management Construction: Robert Shindunata
Text description provided by the architects. Clients want buildings that serve as showrooms and offices that which accommodate the needs and business clients. And Also on the top of this building also open for rented office. ANDParsitek as architectural consultant trusted to handle this project seeks to create buildings that can be seen representative with the client's business, but can still respond to the tropical climate and accommodate from the high enough building. A combination of tropical, dynamic, modern, iconic.
The mass of the building
In terms of implementation, the facade of this building as a whole is surrounded by GRC and iron frame as its construction. This is a challenge for designers when they start doing detailed depiction, the workshop process to the installation of the GRC in the field. The difficulty arises because almost 70% of the GRC pattern is not the same between one and the other.
<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/ArchDaily/~4/7aR30amm6qY" height="1" width="1" alt=""/>