© Ana Mello
- Architects: Ana Carolina Neves Pinheiro, André Navarro, Arnaldo Razzante, Arthur Moniz, Caio Vinícius Corrêa, Cristiana Rodrigues, Daniel Braz de Medeiros, Daniela Mungai, Danielle Gomes, Eder Fábio, Eduardo Babadopulos, Eduardo Mizuka, Fabio de Bem, José Messias da Silva, Lígia Meirelles, Marcelo Yukio Nagai, Marina Mermelstein, Mário de Bem, Mônica Rodrigues, Natasha Taylor, Natércio Cortês, Patricia N. Rodrigues Peselli, Yuri Vital
- Location: R. Henri Dunant, 1383 - Vila São Francisco, São Paulo - SP, 04710-230, Brazil
- Authors: Felipe Aflalo, Roberto Aflalo, Giancarlo Gasperini
- Coordinators: Grazzieli Gomes, Milene Sabbag Abla, Tânia Yang
- Area: 135230.0 m2
- Project Year: 2013
- Photographs: Ana Mello
- Structure: JKMF
- Landscaping: SOMA+Arquitetos
- Construction: Racional Engenharia Ltda
- Foundations: Clovis Maia Engenharia de Fundações
- Real Estate Development: Multiplan Empreendimentos Imobiliários S.A.
- A/C Systems: TEKNIKA projetos e construções s/c LTDA
- Installations: SOENG const. hidroelétrica LTDA
- Lighting: Studio IX
- Enviromental Consulting: ConAm
Text description provided by
The concept of urbanity guided this project, composed of two corporate buildings integrated with each other and their surroundings. The complex is accessible to the city, having no low railings or fences but with wide sidewalks and semi-public spaces that take into consideration the line-up of the neighboring buildings. The positioning of the lower tower took into account the alignment of the neighboring Rochaverá building while the taller tower is aligned with the street.
The raised basement between both towers delineates the space for social interaction featuring a square that connects the towers. The elevated square incorporates a food court and social area accessed by an escalator in the hall of the convention center on the ground floor and thus serves as a semi-public space.
<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/ArchDaily/~4/4lkCbVhNUpI" height="1" width="1" alt=""/>