© Cristobal Palma / Estudio Palma
- Architects: Barclay & Crousse
- Location: Chachi Dibós 1201, Distrito de Chorrillos 15063, Peru
- Author Architects: Sandra Barclay y Jean Pierre Crousse
- Project Manager: Diego Torres Paez
- Area: 633.0 m2
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Cristobal Palma / Estudio Palma
- Structural Engineer: Jorge Indacochea
- Client: Club de Regatas “Lima”
- Constructor: EITAL
-Light cover as a horizontal plane.
-Lucernarios as a means of lighting indoor environments.
- Absence of enclosures in its perimeter towards the sea, creating a "large terrace" covered exterior.
-The preponderant use of wood painted white and natural wood characterizing the
The project of the new restaurant takes these elements in contemporary key, without pretending to make a pastiche of the old premises, and setting a benchmark for the future, without renouncing the lessons of the past.
<img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/ArchDaily/~4/2kcfw53ephU" height="1" width="1" alt=""/>