Sejima herself is a Pritzker laureate and received the prestigious recognition in 2010 alongside her SANAA co-founding partner Ryue Nishizawa. "I am looking forward to working with my colleagues on the jury and supporting the mission of the Pritzker Prize," Sejima commented on the appointment.
<img src="https://archinect.imgix.net/uploads/or/or9663zq8uoe54el.jpg?fit=crop&auto=compress%2Cformat&w=1200" border="0" />The Hyatt Foundation today announced the appointment of <a href="https://archinect.com/news/tag/172726/kazuyo-sejima" rel="nofollow" >Kazuyo Sejima</a> as the newest member of the <a href="https://archinect.com/news/tag/51168/pritzker-prize" rel="nofollow" >Pritzker Architecture Prize</a> jury. <br>
The Pritzker Prize jury for 2018, the accolade's 40th anniversary, also includes:
- Jury Chair Glenn Murcutt, architect and 2002 Pritzker Laureate, Sydney, Australia
- Stephen Breyer, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Washington, D.C., USA
- André Corrêa do Lago, architectural critic, curator, and Brazilian Ambassador to Japan, Tokyo, Japan
- The Lord Palumbo, architectural patron, Chairman Emeritus of the Trustees, Serpentine Galleries, London, United Kingdom
- Richard Rogers, architect and 2007 Pritzker Laur...